The Sony Xperia Z1S is set to exclusively launch on T-Mobile’s network January 22nd. Customers are now able to pre-order the new waterproof device via online.
Announced back at CES, the Z1S is the latest in Sony’s ‘Z Series’ which features an IP58 rating, making the device Sony’s first waterproof smartphone in the U.S. with a 20.7 megapixel camera, BIONZ for mobile image processing engine, and Sony G Lens as well as a 5-inch Full HD TRILUMINOS Display. The phone is an absolute beauty and as a fan of the previous Z models from T-Mobile, customers will really enjoy this new device.
T-Mobile and Sony have partnered to bring a number of benefits and incentives to customers who purchase the device, including:
- $0 Down and Low Monthly Payments – T-Mobile customers can purchase the Xperia Z1S for $0 down with 24 equal monthly device payments of $22 with the Simple Choice Plan.
- $100 VISA Gift Card – For a limited time (Jan. 13 – 21), Sony Mobile is providing customers with a $100 VISA gift card with purchase of a Sony Xperia Z1S and a Sony PlayStation 4.
Additional Features of the Xperia Z1S
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 5-inch full HD display; 1920 x 1080 resolution; 443 ppi
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 QuadCore Processor
- 2GB RAM and 32GB internal memory; up to 64GB expandable memory via MicroSD
- 3000 mAh battery
- Mobile HotSpot functionality
- HD Voice capable
- Wi-Fi Calling capable
- Near Field Communications (NFC) capable
- Dust and waterproof (IP58)
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Micro USB 2.0 port
- Built-in 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 (a/b/g/n/r and ac)
- Frequencies: GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); UMTS (Bands I, II, IV, V, VIII); LTE (Bands IV and XVII)
- Dimensions: 145.7 x 73.9 x 8.55 mm
- Weight: 5.71 ounces (162 grams)