Only one game would decide to go all out with a $1 million, yes One Million Dollar, special edition version of their upcoming game. What you see above is the “Super Dangerous Wad Wad” Edition for Saints Row IV. Now what in the world would make this special edition of Saints Row cost $1 million? Let’s take a look below:
- Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition
- A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
- A full day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
- One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
- Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
- A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
- 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
- Hostage rescue experience
- A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
- 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
There is only one copy of the “Super Dangerous Wad Wad” edition, and it’s only available in the UK for pre-order. Obviously this isn’t real, but I won’t be surprised if one very rich fan of the series is looking into making the huge purchase to show his full love of the franchise.
If this were real, I am all for the spy training and seven nights at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington. I’m not too big of a fan of a brand new Prius, but I’m okay with giving back to the environment. The environment needs love too.