During their E3 Press conference, Microsoft officially announced the Xbox One S.
The Xbox One S is considered the little brother of the current Xbox One but just with improvements.
The Xbox One S comes in three different storage sizes: 500Gb ($299), 1Tb ($349), and 2TB ($399)
The Xbox One S features the following:
- 40% smaller than the original Xbox One model
- 4k UHD for games and videos
- Build in Power source ( no more power block , yay!)
- HDR technology for a better-looking picture
- New Xbox One S controller with better grip and more range
- Bluetooth support fort Windows 10 play.
Check out the trailer for it below
You can pre-order the new Xbox One S on Amazon and it will be available on August 31st, 2016.