Three decades worth of memories and matches have been put into WWE 2K14’s 30 Years of Wrestlemania. In those 30 years one superstar has made his legacy known in almost all of them; and his name is The Undertaker. The legendary streak has become one of the biggest matches on the Wrestlemania card and has become one of the toughest and most brutal matches to try and overcome. Yet one-by-one, every superstar that tries to beat the streak, fails.
Announced today by 2K Sports, you will get your chance to “Defeat the Streak” in the games newest mode as part of the 30 Years of Wrestlemania experience. With the help of 2K, here are your options and what you’ll be able to do.
Defend the Streak
- Choose whether to use Undertaker or Undertaker (Retro)
- Defend The Phenom’s legacy in a non-stop, slobberknocker-style contest
- Raise your score by defeating as many Superstars and Legends in a row as you can
- Upload you results and scores online to prove how dominant you are
Defeat the Streak
- Choose any Superstar or Legend on the WWE 2K14 roster
- Select Undertaker or Undertaker (Retro)
- Face off against The Deadman upon the Grandest Stage of Them All
- Try to defeat Undertaker and his arsenal of special abilities seen only inside this mode
- Show off to the rest of the WWE Universe by uploading your results and high scores online
So what will you choose? Are you going to defend or defeat? Do you keep history as is or do you do what 21 others superstars and legends couldn’t do? The choice is yours in a couple weeks.
WWE 2K14 hits store shelves on Tuesday, October 29th.